Sensitive artifacts – presented impressively.
Our ZED 10 presentation system gives you a totally new, exciting way of presenting valuable and sensitive treasures from your collections for the first time.
We have developed the ZED 10 in collaboration with the Fraunhofer Heinrich-Hertz Institute in Berlin, to offer you a solution as simple as it is impressive.
- With ZED 10 you are installing a genuine attraction for your audience.
- You will enable your users to experience valuable cultural treasures as never before.
- With ZED 10 you can protect your original items and offer users extra information.
- With the ZED 10 you will be setting the standard in terms of innovative presentation technology.
- 3D Book Editor: This software module lets you create 3D books in presentation quality from 2D scans in a simple process.
- 3D Object Editor: This module allows you to include 3D objects in your presentation.
- 3D Book Presenter: This is the software module for the 3D presentation of books and other valuable objects.
- 3D book Presentation: This is the software module for 3D presentation of other valuable objects (artifacts).
- Frontal Flow (Gesture Control): With gesture control, you can leaf, zoom and rotate to your heart’s content in the 3D Presenter.
- Instead of using gesture control, the user can operate the system via touch screen.